Inn Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INN OMEN POST FORUM

+2
RahneSinclair
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

INN OMEN POST FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: INN OMEN POST FORUM

Post by RahneSinclair Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Rahne straightened, her sense of propriety offended.

"Oi, Sir Smack-A-Lot! Go pick on somebody your own size! Like a gerbil, or a muskrat! I'd expire against you too, your-royal-colour-blindness!"

She fumed.

"You are a very rude man!"

She turned to the loud mouth before her.

"And you, sir! You are a... Jumping-Zariacs-In-A-Hallucinogenic-Dream-State! YOU'VE GOT A OCTOPUS FOR A HEAD!!!!"

She jumped behind Ossie.

"He's got a... He's a..."

For once in her life, Rahne had no idea what to say.

"THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!"
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Sa Daan turned to peer down at the squealing form. He discreetly put a hand to his visage and glared murder at her. "You interest me as nothing more than a midnight distraction creature. I would suggest that you peak said interest no further...." He bent forward with a smile, "You might not enjoy my undivided attentions."
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Rahne's nostrils flared.

"Midnight distraction?! I will have you know I am a married woman! And I have no interest in tentacles as anything other than an exotic dish, with lima beans, and a nice expresso! Creep!"

She sniffed.

"And I do not squeal..."
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Roderick stood and lowered his hand to his prisoner's head. "It is noble of you to defend her. But she must be punished for her actions against the crown. Well sister, why do you not defend yourself?"

Verra lifted her head, her red hair falling behind her. "Father chose me, you are the one that is a danger to the crown. Brother, you will bring our kingdom to ruin! Surely, you see this!"

Roderick stomped towards her, his eyes filled with cruelty. He gripped her by the jaw. "Do you know the history of our kingdom? Do you know of its' greatest victories, its' most horrid defeats? No!" He pushed her to her knees. "Where was Father when the shapeshifters attacked? Was it he that defended the kingdom? Was it you, sister? No! It was I who rose to defend our kingdom, and when I had pushed the shapeshifters back to their land I was not filled with fear. I pushed forward! Had it not been for Father's meddling I would have conquered their lands as well! It was his hesitation that kept this kingdom in its' weakness.

Last edited by AngelofDarkness on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 pm

He leaned in further, his lips just brushing against her hair as he whispered, "My point precisely...blessing to you....I have more important business...." He said with a glance toward the still kneeling figure. "But perhaps.....another time..." He breathed before stepping back to Rodericks side.
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Rahne leaned a bit closer to Ossie.

"Awkward..."
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Osiris forced himself between the royal siblings. "Your Highness please. I cannot allow you to harm her. She-"
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Roderick seated himself in the throne once again. "Bithnir!" He clapped twice as a small servant boy rushed to him. He bore a large box. Roderick opened it and pulled a golden, ornate crown. A sparkling diamond adorned the front of the crown. Skillfully, Roderick placed his fingers in particular places, rotated them and removed the diamond. "The box, is yours." Roderick turned and held the box, plated in diamond before Sa Daan.

Last edited by AngelofDarkness on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:21 pm

It was all that Alucard could do to keep himself in check when he saw it. The box. An item from beyond the world, from another universe entirely! What secrets must it hold? What wonders did it conceal?

With a mighty effort, he held himself back. His time would come, but not yet. Let these fools think themselves victorious, they would all be brought to nothing.
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Osiris stood straight, watching carefully as the beautiful little box was passed over to the inhuman. He watched as the creature Sa Daan turned the box over and over in his long fingers. He pressed and pulled at its edges with no result. For the first time their eyes met. A clash of blood red and sharp green sparked in the air between them. Osiris was the first to break gaze. He turned his back on the creature, looking instead to Verra and her child. His shoulders heaved in repressed shock. He knew, he knew for certain now what this Sa Daan truly wanted. He had deceived all.
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Sa Daan held the precious box aloft up to the light, his blood red eyes gleaming with victory.

"At last..." He breathed.

He moved to open it, gaze locked upon the Prisoner. The box would not yield. He glared at the object, brow furrowed with fury. The box was no larger than a coin in his hand, he attempted to crush it....nothing. It was solid and unmoveable. He looked about, frantic. This was some sort of trick...it had to be.

"Roderick! What trickery is this? You have gifted a gift that cannot be undone! I'll have the key at once!" He shouted rather hoarsely. "And somehow...." Sa Daan looked each captive in the eye, slowly, as if reading their souls. "Somehow I've a notion that....you...have that key, my dear." His gaze locked on Estrella and intensified.
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Osiris would've stopped breathing had breath ever been within him. Why Estrella? She knew nothing of his people, of the workings of that box. What could he want with-

His eyes went wide. He took a step forward but was halted by two guards who pulled him back and pushed him to his knees.

"She has no knowledge of that box, Sa Daan. None of them do, you must know this!"
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Rahne's eyebrows raised.

"Sir, I'm afraid you've been misinformed I've always been rather tone deaf, but I'll give it a go. I-"

She followed his gaze to Estrella.

"Her? Really? Why? What has she got that I haven't got? I don't see why you should spurn the sonic emanations of a woman who still has... considerable attractions..."

She crossed her arms and stuck out her bottom lip.

"You've cut me to the quick, squidface!"
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:43 pm

Sa Daan ignored her bleating and turned to Estrella.

"You know, don't you? I can sense it."

Last edited by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Osiris turned ever so slightly to Estrella, his mind reaching for hers. "Do not let them suffer, please. You must not."
Estrella gazed at him quizzically. He offered nothing further save a near imperceptible nod. She was dumbstruck, she had fervantly sworn not to betray his name to anyone and yet-
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Sa Daan crossed the room in but a stride and took hold of her hair.

"Do not test my whimsicle patience, parasite, anyone will tell you that it unwise. Give me the key at once or the mother and child die. No games."

Estrella squirmed uselessly in his grip, her mouth opened to speak but no words came. She tried to twist her head to see Osiris but Sa Daan maintained his grip.

Osiris breathed a word of pleading and tried to stand but was answered with a blow that sent him back to his knees.

Sa Daan pulled her so near him that she could feel the heat radiating from his body...it burned.

"Last warning." He breathed into her face.

"...Osiris..." She whispered too quietly to be heard.

Sa Daan shook her roughly. "What?"

"Osiris."

She spoke for his hearing. And he smiled at her. A deep, genuine smile of gratitude. For the first time in her long existence, Estrella wondered if she faced death at long last.
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2